Saturday, October 29, 2016

1.4 L Stacking Lunch Box- Lunch Containers,Round Two Tier Tiffin with Seal Lid and Stainless Steel Interior-Orange

What a great lunch box!


This 1.4L Stacking Lunch-Box is perfect for our one day excursions.
 I like that it snaps close.
Besides being really cute, it is very functional as well.
After falling in love with how it looks, I then read about its features on the product page, and saw that the interior bowls are made of stainless steel, the top bowl seals once the lid with the rubber seal is placed on top.
 
It stated very clearly that it is not meant to keep foods hot, or really cold, and it is just common sense that you cannot microwave it, due to the stainless steel.
The bowl compartments is very handy and wash up well by hand or in the dishwasher.

I have added some pics for your reference. 








This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.
I received a sample at a discount for the purposes of testing and thorough testing; however, I am under no obligation to leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment