Monday, October 31, 2016

Nail clippers

Sturdy and precise Nail clipper!

This is a great set of nail clippers for hand and toe nails.
The clippers feel sturdy in the hand and seem to be well built. I've only used them twice but I expect them to take a beating for a long time to come. 
The main thing is that it does not crack the layers of your nail bed when cutting- dull nail clippers will do that.They have a nice quality weight to them and a beautiful brushed metal finish.

Pros:
-Clean cuts every time.
-Sturdy lever; no bending and doesn't require a great deal of force to cut.
-Comfortable ergonomic shape to the lever, so you don't dig your hands into the edges.
-The file is actually quite good, though it's centered away from the edge. I don't use it anyway.
-Holes, in case you want to hang them or add them to a keychain.

I have added some pics for your reference. 






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment