Friday, October 28, 2016

Light Up Jack O Lantern Halloween Candy Bucket Pale

Cute Halloween bucket!

This is the cutest trick or treat bucket. 
This will definitely hold a lot of candy.
It looks so cool at night when it lights up.
There is actually 3 settings for the light including staying on, blinking slow, and blinking fast!
It is about 9 inches tall and the smile is overflowing with smiles for kids.
The back of the bucket has a very larger sticker on it that tells you how to replace the batteries if you want to do so.
This is great for Halloween or even a party favor at a Halloween party.
#butterflyreviews
I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.
I received a sample at a discount for the purposes of testing and thorough testing; however, I am under no obligation to leave a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment