Saturday, October 29, 2016

Toplus Queen Pillowcases 100% Brushed Microfiber Ultra Soft Pillow Case Covers Wrinkle Resistant Allergy Protection Pillow Protector, Set of 2

Great pillowcases!

These are the best pillowcases I have owned.
The material is 100% brushed microfiber and has a breathable weave that wicks away sweat and moisture.
They are hypoallergenic and I have allergies so that's great news to me.

Good stitching and good quality in the fabric.
I have memory foam pillows; I always have an issue squeezing the pillow in the case. They slid in with ease (queen size pillows)
This fabric stays rather warm even in the coolest temps.
I am very happy with these microfiber pillowcases and I highly recommend them.

I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.
I received a sample at a discount for the purposes of testing and thorough testing; however, I am under no obligation to leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment