Friday, October 28, 2016

ROHEGO Premium Anti Fatigue Mat and Kitchen Comfort Mat - Non-Toxic and Slip-Free - 20 in. x 39 in. x 3/4 in. - Large Size for Kitchen, Office, Standing Desks, Workstations, Garages, School - Black

This mat really does help with lower back pain and helps avoid leg cramps and swollen feet!


This mat is pretty thick, firm, and very comfortable. 
It is water resistant and has an anti-microbial coating so if you spill it rolls off and is easily cleaned up.
The black finish goes with almost any kitchen or office setting.
I also love the generous size of this rug. It fits exactly where I wanted to put it, which below the kitchen sink so I can stand on it as I do my dishes. 
The covering also has a slip resistant texture.
 This mat really does help with lower back pain and helps avoid leg cramps and swollen feet.
I can also stand there longer than I was able to do before. My feet and legs feel comfortable for a longer amount of time. In addition, my legs don't feel nearly as tired. It's actually a lot easier to get the dishes done.
Overall, this is a nice quality mat that should last a long time.

I have added some pics for your reference. 


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.
I received a sample at a discount for the purposes of testing and thorough testing; however, I am under no obligation to leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment