Monday, October 31, 2016

Finether 1.5ft Adjustable Rose Tree Table Lamp for Christmas Party Holiday Wedding and Home Decor, Pink

Looks great especially when really dark!


This is a really pretty lamp.
Roses are beautiful and soft to the touch.
It's very unique and would go nicely in a girl's bedroom, dressing room (if you are lucky enough to have one) or in a sitting room.
Rose lights are incredible.
It casts a warm, comforting romantic glow that I love.
The packet comes with an extra rose in case one become damaged.
But I was really impressed with how real the flowers look!
It can stay lit for a good 2-3 hours from what I have observes with the 3 AA's, not too bad if you have already invested into rechargeable batteries and a battery charger.
Every part of this lamp looks good together and appears to be good quality.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment