Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Bruntmor Iron Wok Review

A perfect cast iron wok ever!

https://www.amazon.com/Bruntmor-Pre-Seasoned-Black-14-inch-Handles/dp/B01IG67XDG/ref=cm_rdp_product

This is a beautifully-made cast iron wok, and it comes pre-seasoned.

It has a nice round shape which lets oil to pool at the bottom and allows you use less oil.
The bottom is flat so it is very steady as it sits on the stove top perfectly.
However, you don't need to worry about it falling off the burner when you're cooking with it. It's heavy duty and is great for all types of cooking.

 The handles are more than adequate to support the weight of the wok. It is cast iron and it is large, which means that it is heavy, you'll need to use both hands to pick it up.

Every meal I've done has turned out great, the food tastes wonderful, and it is so much fun to use and easy
to clean afterwards.

If you haven't used cast iron cookware before, you may find that there's a learning curve. Two things are supreme:

1) Never use soap on it, and
2) Always put it back on the stove and heat it up after washing it.

Soap breaks down the coating of burned-on oils and fats that makes cast iron nonstick, and there's no reason to use it. Get yourself a nylon brush and some hot water, and scrub it! Then rinse it and put it back on the stove until the surfaces are dry. The heat will drive all the moisture out of the metal and keep it from rusting. This quickly becomes second nature, and you won't even think about it anymore.

I have added some pics and video of making an Indian kala Chana curry dish recipe for your reference.
This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


DISCLAIMER: I received this Bruntmor, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, Black, 14-inch w/ Large Loop Handles & Flat Base product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review of the product. This review is 100% my own opinion, feel free to ask me any questions about the product or my review. Thank you for reading my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment