Friday, October 21, 2016

FruitNut Deep V Neck 3/4 Sleeve Vintage Party Ruched Waist Classy Cocktail Dress

Very pretty purple dress!


  I recently had the opportunity to test the Fruit Nut Deep VNeck Dress. 
This dress is made of 62%polyester, 33% cotton, 5% Spandex.
 
The size was true, I am only five feet  two inch tall and ordered a small and it was spot on for me. I'm sure anyone who gets this dress will find it to bring as much pleasure to them having it in their wardrobe as it has for me.
I love the material this is made out of as well, its not itchy or anything just feels really good on the skin.
I love the fact that this dress is machine washable which makes it easy. 
You can wear this anywhere, I wear it at work and I wore it out on a dinner with family and got three compliments on the dress, especially on the purple color.
I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


I received a sample at a discount for the purposes of testing and thorough testing; however, I am under no obligation to leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment