Friday, October 28, 2016

MEIKEER Women's Black Peter Pan Collared Illusion Pencil Office Business Dress

Love the color, style and fit!


I was blown away by this dress the second I took it out of the package 

I think it looks good on me and makes me look better.
 I am 5'2" and weigh about 102 lbs.
I bought the size small and I generally wear between a size XS-Small in US sizes.
They are very true to size no need buy up size.
The fabric is slightly thicker which makes it feel higher quality.
I wore it to my husband office work and probably got over 20 comments how beautiful and classy my dress. 
The stitches very well made and the material looks like it will hold up for years to come.
This dress is perfect if you want a business casual dress or even a professional outfit.
I am pleased with the quality and design.
 Absolutely highly recommend it to anyone surely going to love this dress as much I do.
I have added some pics for your reference. 




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.
I received a sample at a discount for the purposes of testing and thorough testing; however, I am under no obligation to leave a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment