Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sunlighte Flickering Tea Light,Flameless LED candles with Battery-Powered(Included) for Wedding, Home and Party Decorations, Set of 12, Yellow, 1.4"x1.7"

Great LED candles!

These LED tea lights are absolutely beautiful.
 You get 12 candles in this set.
The candles are milk white with the illusion melted dripping wax down the sides and irregular shaped top like how a real candle burns.
 
Quality: These are high quality lights. They are LED, so they should last awhile.
 I have used them a couple times over the course of the week that I have had them.
Appearance: These look great when they are on in a dim-lit or dark room.
Use 5 hours a day, you can continuously light for 12 days, the built-in cr3021 battery, easily replace it.
Compared with the traditional candle has the advantages of environmental protection, long service time, Unscented, and not easy to be blown out.

I have added some pics for your reference. 



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment