Friday, March 17, 2017

12-Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

The best wok I have ever used!


It is multipurpose, not just a stir fry wok.
I stir fried peppers and some other veggies to make Veg. Biryani that cooked up quickly and evenly using less oil than I used with the Ozeri Wok.
Food didn't stick and clean-up was amazingly fast and easy.
The ceramic nonstick surface looks strong and I think it can last much longer than other brands when using it carefully.
The 12-inch size makes the best size portions for 2-3 people.
Don't hesitate to buy this wok...you'll love it'
On a side note, it's very heavy, and I have trouble lifting it with one hand. But that doesn't stop me from liking this pan a lot.
I have taken many pictures for your reference.









Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment