Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Diggro ID105 Heart Rate Smart Bracelet Fitness Tracker with Pedometer Call/SMS Reminder Sedentary Sleep Monitor Remote Capture for Android iOS

Nice fitness tracker watch


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/Gs3gyOMm8xE


This is a great fitness tracker watch.
I can track my steps and heart beat so easily.
The display is easy to read.
It comes with a usb charger cord and complete instructions to pair your smart bracelet with your device.
The battery life is also very good and lasts at least two or three days.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment