Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hausbell HDV-5052 HDMI 1920x1080p FHD Wifi Digital Video Camera Infrared Night Vision 30FTPS Camcorder with 32G SD Card and Touchscreen,16 X Digital Active Zoom (Blcak)

Great resolution and nice features!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/EnTSvC5p-Ks


This camcorder is so brilliant, it has built-in Wi-Fi and amazing image quality.
The manual is detailed and easy to understand.
The camcorder has great resolution, saturation, contrast, and performs wonderfully during movement.
The camera came with the battery already charged and the 32 Gig SD card was pre-installed in the slot.
There's also a voice recorder built in for you to use when needing to remind yourself of an important event or grocery list, etc.
Feels like real quality.
The beauty of this camera is the ease of getting it turned on. Just flip it open and you're off. I got many shots on the cuff like this which were brilliant when edited into my end result.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment