Wednesday, March 1, 2017

JQstar Womens Long Sleeve Casual Loose Lace Stitching Irregular Hem Tunic T-Shirt Dress

Comfortable and looks great!



I am SO obsessed with this dress.
I am 5'3" and weight about 102lbs. and I ordered a small.
The fit is perfect, the material is comfortable.
The stitching appeared to be pretty straight and there was no puckering.
It is soft, spandex too.
It is a little bit long, but I like it that way.
You could wear leggings or jeans with it.
Perfect for any weather.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment