Thursday, March 9, 2017

NINASUN "Rcason" 925 Sterling Silver Lettering CZ Pendant Necklace - I Love You To The Moon And Back

Beautiful necklace, loved the design and quality!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2B89B2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
This necklace is so pretty and I love that it is engraved “I love you to the moon and back” because I say that to my husband ones all the time.
The chain and overall quality of the piece is very nice.
The chain is about 18 inches, but you can adjust it by 2 inches if needed.
The color is a very pretty blue.
For the price it's a stunning necklace that will catch people's eye for sure.
This would really make a nice gift for a teenager, mom, aunt, or that someone special.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pictures for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment