Monday, March 6, 2017

Tweezers Set Professional Stainless Steel Slant Flat Pointed Tip Precision Tweezers and Eyebrows Scissors,Perfect for Ingrown Hair Splinters Nose Hair and Eyebrows by Fairyland,Pack of 3

Best Tweezers ever!



Good quality and precise tweezers.
It helps you be more precise when you’re plucking your eyebrows and less likely to pinch the delicate skin of your brows.

They grip the finest of hairs and also those slightly ingrown eyebrow hairs that have just a molecule sticking out above the skin.
They are solid and look like they'll last for a while.
The set comes with 1 slanted tip tweezers, 1 pointed tip tweezers and 1 hair scissors.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment