Friday, March 3, 2017

Dreaming Fairy Garden Miniature Set of 5 pcs, Premium Quality Hand Painted Figurines & Accessories, Kit For Outdoor or House Decor, By Mood Lab

Perfect for the fairy garden!



This little set is adorable.
They seem very well made and the details are beautiful.
The walking fairy is so nicely made and the painting of turtle is done well for an item so small. 
Every piece is perfectly proportioned thus making this set a winner.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment