Monday, March 6, 2017

StorageWorks Cotton and Linen Cylindric Laundry Hamper Basket, Waterproof Foldable Bucket Storage Container, Natural, Large, 2-Pack

Sturdy and great quality bag!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/AOhGV2EOAXs


These baskets are a great size for putting away seasonal clothes or to store household food products.
They come packet flat and must be put together but they are very easy to setup and takes just about a minute or so.
They are really strong, hold quite a lot of stuff and heavy ones too.
This is great for organization and it looks organized and neat instead of being in a huge pile.
The reason why I love things to be organized is because, it’s easier for me to find things in an organized place than in a disorganized.
Durable and well made.
Nice size, nice looking and very sturdy.

I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment