Tuesday, March 14, 2017

StorageWorks Polyester Canvas Hanging Closet Organizer with 2 Drawers & 1 Underwear Drawer, Foldable Hanging Accessory Shelves, Natural, 6-Shelf, 13.6*12.2*41.3 inches

Excellent vertical storage!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/i6OHtNIin7Q


Very easy to set up, super light-weight, but extremely durable.
The Velcro on top is strong enough for me to not have to worry about it falling and damaging my clothing.

The product is sturdy as long as you don't overdo it with dense, heavy items.
The mesh pockets (three) on the sides are great for small items like gloves, beanies, sunglasses, scarves, handkerchiefs, etc.
The overall quality is really good and looks like it will last long.
I have taken some photos and done a detailed video review.






Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment