Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan, with Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology

An amazing fan that is whisper quiet, covers a maximum area, and is very stylish, nice quality, and very well made! Has a remote too!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I3RG0GA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/3n2TwiFuyZ4


We have only had this fan now for about a week.
I must say, this Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower fan is truly amazing.
It is very good quality, well made, and works perfectly.
It looks super stylish too.
Quite possibly the quietest tower fan I've ever seen (or heard, actually) at any speed.
Very good for bedroom use.

It is also an easy to set up and I had it all set up on its stand within about 10 minutes.
I have taken many pictures and done a detailed video review for your reference.






Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment