Monday, March 20, 2017

Desen Women's Floral Summer Satin Wedge Flip Flops

Very comfortable and make sure you order one size up for perfect fit!



Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/cdvNl07EQhA

Love the way they fit and are super comfortable.
My size is 7 in flip flops and I ordered a size 8 and it fit perfectly.
I ordered them in color black and looks very nice and attractive and can go in all outfits.
There are also other colors in blue, coffee and white.
It is well made and seems very good quality.
The craftsmanship is very lovely.
I can’t wait to wear this flip flops in summer.

I have taken many pictures and video review for your reference.






Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment