Friday, March 10, 2017

Touch Control Table Lamp with Bluetooth Speaker - Led Smart Touch Lamp with LED Bluetooth Speaker Smart Touch Control Night Light with Bluetooth Speaker LED Light Bedside Lamp Reading Lamp Warm White

Very easy to use and has nice features!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/LDayU1yhGIg


This is a very cute Bluetooth speaker light.
The number of features that it has is amazing.
There are six different colored lights that you can choose from.
It goes from low-medium brightness to very bright. 
The different colors look great and the real white light is soft and not too harsh on the eyes even when it's on the brightest setting which is just what I was looking for.
It's easy to change the light settings and easy to connect through Bluetooth.
It has great sound quality.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pictures and detailed video for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment