Monday, March 6, 2017

Redlink Selfie Ring Light, 36 Highlight LED Selfie Ring Flash Fill Light Camera Photography for iPhone 7/6S/6/SE/7 PLus/iPad/Samsung/Blackberry/Motorola and Other the Smart Phones

Very nice and easy to use!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/OqrU0-loOWg


The color of this ring light is great.
This light can get truly bright It's idea for nights out or sunny days at the beach, this light helps create an even light all over your face rather than just a bunch of shadows from the sun.

It is easy to use you just click on the power button and adjust the brightness.
You can push the power button 3 times and the light will get dim and get brighter and brighter.
It really does make a difference in my pictures that is pretty noticeable.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment