Thursday, March 2, 2017

Fairy Flower Garden Miniature Set of 4 pcs, Premium Quality Hand Painted Figurines & Accessories, Kit For Outdoor or House Decor, By Mood Lab

This set is absolutely perfect!



Very well crafted and cutely detailed.
It came packaged very securely and as I carefully unwrapped each piece I became more and more delighted.

This set was adorable and the painting was wonderful.
They are made from High-Grade durable resin with protected coating so they won’t fade under the sun and the acidic rain.
Every piece is perfectly proportioned thus making this set a winner.
Too precious to put outside.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.


This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment