Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ACEVOG Women Turn Down Collar Long Sleeve Half Button Plaid Slim Pleated Shirt Dress Belt

Amazing Dress!



The dress feels really comfortable.
The dress is made very well and the material is very thick and durable.
The strap is SUPER long and can tie in the front or back, or not at all. It came detached, so it's your choice if you want to add it to your look.

No loose threads, seems very well made.
Runs true to size.
The first day I wore it I received over 5 compliments on it.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment