Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Adoric Motion Activated Toilet Night Light - 2 Modes in 8 Color - Only Activated in Darkness

Amazing product!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/XppEGeACoR8


I want really low light, and these are perfect.
It was simple to install, just 3AAA batteries and clip it onto the toilet bowl, and it was operational.
It is very easy to remove and clean also.
No need to turn on the lights when going to the toilet at night.
Just lights up when it detects motion.
The colors are bright, vivid, and fun.
Has multiple colors that is switches from.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment