Wednesday, March 8, 2017

LESHP UC36 Mini LCD Video Projector,Home Theater Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Game movie Entertainment(White)

Amazing little projector!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/rNgiN-Y-CAw


The projector is small and I was surprised at the amazing picture it produced.
This projector worked right out of the box.

It comes with a 1 charging cable, 3 colored cable, 1 remote, 1 user manual.
it’s easy to install and the menu options are very intuitive.
I connected it with my USB drive and played on the wall.
The picture quality was better in the dark.
The sound is loud enough for everyone to hear.
Great for outdoor family nights or setting up in the game room.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pictures and detailed video for your reference.











This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment