Thursday, March 16, 2017

Homder Fingerprint Resistant Brushed Stainless Steel Automatic Soap Dispenser with 2-Pack Batteries

Works great!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/SQlW18iVGIo

Easy to set up and works great.
The size and the design is perfect for my bathroom counter.
It does NOT accidentally dispense soap when you come close - you have to put a hand under there pretty intentionally for it to put out soap.
It has LEDs to tell you it's active and a small LED to tell you when the batteries are low.
It comes with two packs of four AAA batteries.
I can't imagine this product being any better.

I have taken many pictures and done a detailed video review for your reference.






Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment