Thursday, March 9, 2017

Lucky Rain Aurora Borealis Night Lights Projector with Music Speaker, Rotatable Projection Lamp for Living Room Bedroom

These lights are wonderful!


Youtube Video Linkhttps://youtu.be/B16ukH6Ca1o


I love this nightlight projector!
It comes with the projector, projector cover, usb cord, usb charger, AV auxiliary cord and a user manual.
The projector is powered with a cable from USB to micro USB that plugs into a port on the back.

The sounds and effects are very relaxing and romantic.
The light reflects nicely on the ceiling and is reminiscent of an underwater feel.
Easy to tilt by placing your hand over the light and pushing downward.It comes very nicely packaged so it would make a perfect housewarming or baby shower gift.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have taken some photos and done a detailed demo video for anyone who is interested.












This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment