Friday, March 3, 2017

CHAIR DEPOTS Atlantic Aluminum Swivel Backless Stool, Matte Clear Coat Finish

Very nice looking and sturdy stool!



Love these! perfect for my new kitchen.
They came assembled which was nice.
They are counter height which I wasn't sure would work but as it turns out they fit exactly how I want them.
Just the right height, very comfortable and swivel nicely.
They are relatively well made and the matte clear coat finish gives it a high-end look. 
Easy to lift.
No scratches on my hardwood flooring and the stool has a solid grip so it doesn't slide when getting on or off.
The packaging, the assembly, and the overall "weight" of the product is incredible.
I feel confident they will last forever.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment