Thursday, March 16, 2017

CCTRO Double Layer Inverted Umbrella Cars Reverse Umbrella, Windproof UV Protection Big Straight Umbrella Inside Out Compact Travel Umbrella for Car Rain Outdoor With C-Shaped Handle

Wonderful double layer wind resistant umbrella!



So pretty and so unique.
I never bought an umbrella that folds backwards like this before and I think it's a great idea to close in the opposite direction so that the water runs downwards instead of all over your arms. 
Very easy to open and close.
The C-Handle design that lets you to hold the umbrella hands-free works on non-windy days even though it is a challenge keeping the umbrella upright while resting on your shoulder in even mild winds.
I got the SkyBlue looking one and it is gorgeous!
I have taken some pictures for your reference.




Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment