Monday, March 6, 2017

Safety Work Gloves in Bulk - 4 Pairs Per Package, 2 Black, 2 White - Gardening, Protective, Safety Gloves with PVC Dots for Hand Protection - Mechanic, Construction or Garden use, Lot, Set, L, XL Size

Very nice and sturdy work gloves!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/cmVT_C-tyFY

Quality built gloves, fits as expected.
The look is pretty sleek too, good for warehouses, construction or for work around the yard and house.
They are truly perfect for cold weather outdoor work too.
The material is polycotton so its fully machine washable which I really like it.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment