Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Fworld Suede Cup Mats|Drink Coasters|Placemats|Red wine mats|Cup pads Absorbent Stain-resistant Non-slip Insulation for Bar|Cafe|Office|Pantry Room|Kitchen|Dining Table Décor(3 Piece Set)

Very nice handmade placemats and looks expensive!



These are just lovely and unique.
The set includes 2 Beverage Coasters for drink which measure 5.5" X 5.5" and 1 Heat-resistant Eat Mat which measures 11x15" each.

The placements lay flat, and roll easily.
They really look great on my kitchen table.
The colors are the same as pictured.
It's very easy to clean, just wipe off the dirt with a damp cloth and they're like new again.
The whole set cheers me up every time I look at it.
Great for gift.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment