Friday, March 3, 2017

Women's Lace Tank and Shirt Extender - Plus Size Available

Very soft and looks beautiful!


The tank top itself is really soft, adjustable, stretchy and comfortable in all good ways.
The lace is fairly sturdy.
I have many styles of these lace tanks and some of them either fall apart or snag easily.
These, while I still wash them on delicate and line dry, hold up better than some.
Looks great with leggings and jeans.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Do you do get your product on Amazon 1st page please knock me.
    Skype: hafizul_hira1

    ReplyDelete