Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WolfWise Ultralight Folding Camping Chairs Portable Backpacking with Carry Bag and carabiner

Very nice and comfortable portable chair!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/ilTrd3lhpQE


This chair is very well made and the quality of the materials used is excellent.
Instructions for assembling was simple and easy.
They set up very fast.
The legs and frame are on bungees just like a tent pole.
Snap them into the hard plastic joints and you're ready to add the mesh seat.

The chair cover is very tight in the beginning and a bit difficult to put on but well worth the effort.

The canvas material is thick and durable.
The frame/poles supporting the chair are much sturdier than I anticipated.
It is also actually very easy to fold up and put back in the case.
Super comfortable and super compact when stored in its carrying case.
These are great for around the campfire and on the beach.
I’m happy with this chair and felt it needed a positive review.

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pictures and detailed video for your reference.









This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment