Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Women's Red Plaid Checker Flannel Cotton Long Sleeve or 1/2 Sleeve Shirt Dress with Belt

Super cute dress!



I ordered this dress in size: Medium and color: Red.
For reference, I'm 5'2, 102 lbs. and the medium size fits me perfectly.

This dress is very versatile and the material is made of 100% cotton.
Dress is well made and seams are sewn good.
It is breathable and comfortable, perfect for fall weather.
It is just the right length not too short but definitely still sexy with tall boots.
It also washed VERY well, and I got a ton of compliments!
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment