Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Kancystore Women Casual Slash Neck Short Sleeve Elastic Waist Print Pleated Dress

Love this dress!



This dress is true to size and gorgeous!
As a size reference I typically wear a size 4 in US size chart as I am 5 foot 2 inches and 102 pounds and this fits perfectly.
It’s very stretchy and I can wear it the way I want it in a very comfortable way.
It is lightweight, breathable, and flowy to keep you cool.
The dress falls below my thighs.
You can dress it as off the shoulder or wear it as normal.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pictures for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment