Thursday, March 2, 2017

Lucky Rain Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag for Men, Travel Shower Bag with Hook, 3 Compartment Organizer for Toiletries and Cosmetics, 10 x 5.2 x 6 Inches (Black)

Very sturdy and well built!



When it arrived, I thought it would be too small, however, I was able to put my shampoo, shaving cream, razors, deodorant, tooth paste and electric brush inside with room to spare.
The bag is very sturdy & the hook is strong enough to hold the bag even at its full load without any issue!
The whole bag is soft and flexible, so it will fit into a small space in luggage. 
The outside also has a carrying handle on the one end.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment