Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Women's Long Multi-card Position Clutch Wallet Card Holder Purse With Zipper

Best wallet I’ve had!



So far very pleased with it!
I love the design and the many compartments it has; plenty of space for ID cards, credit/bank and other cards.
I can even fit my phone inside.
Not only is it very stylish, sturdy, and has beautiful colors and features but it's the perfect size!
I love the color because dark blue and pink matches well.
It is accented with a beautiful gold pendant on the zipper and a lovely bird on the front clasp.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.

Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment