Monday, March 6, 2017

Ecandy 10050mAh Power bank Portable Charger with Quick Charge 2.0,5V/2.4A Output Battery Pack Charger for iPhone7 Plus 6s 6 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S5 S6 Edge S7, Note 4 5 Edge, HTC, Tablet

Very nice portable charger!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/iQLTXRexZEM


This is possibly the best portable charger I’ve ever owned.
Quality charger that is fast and safe to use.
It's lightweight & easy to carry.
The 10050mAh will give you a bunch extra electronics to put into your device. 
I'm going to be using it often.
For anyone staying in place with lots of power shortage issues for your phone, it's worth the price.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.



This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment