Friday, March 3, 2017

Mens Plaid Casual Dress Shirt Long Sleeve Button Down Shirts (Red/Blue/Burgundy)

Very comfortable and nice shirt!



I purchased this shirt for my husband and he loves it.
It fits him perfectly. He is 5’9” feet and 173 lbs.
This shirt looks good, and feels comfortable.

The sewing is excellent and the fit is as expected- measurements are accurate.

Nice appearance, nice fabric, doesn't feel flimsy or cheap.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

3 comments:

  1. Do you do get your product on Amazon 1st page please knock me.
    Skype: hafizul_hira1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. https://juicewrldmerch.net/juice-wrld-x-vlone-cosmic-hoodie-black/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. corporate gifts singapore

    ReplyDelete