Monday, March 6, 2017

ACEVIVI S8 Electric Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush Deep Cleaning, 2 Minute Timer, 5 Cleaning Modes, 3 Toothbrush heads, Black

Love this toothbrush!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/YnBW6NifOEo


I truly love this electric toothbrush!
The toothbrush is sleek and chic and looks great just sitting on the counter.
I love the color black, super manly!
There are several settings that you can put it on.
It comes with 3 replaceable heads.
The brush has 5 different brushing modes for varying needs.
You do not need to press the brush hard or even scrub your teeth, the toothbrush will vibrate and clean the area.
Lightly move the brush head around the gums, outer teeth, inner teeth and chewing surfaces. 
It's very light weight, charges with a convenient USB charger and has so far held its charge.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.







This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment