Monday, March 6, 2017

TOAO Multifunctional/All in One Window Squeegee & Window Cleaner-Glass Cleaning Kit with Microfiber Scrubber and Spray Bottle,Microfiber Washer for Glass,Mirror,Shower, Auto(Blue)

Very easy to use and works perfectly!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/yXd7U9Eel8Y


This is a very well thought out product and something that makes cleaning windows easier and much more efficient.
It’s very easy to use and works great.
In one spray bottle you have everything you need. Sprayer can be locked or it can be switched to stream.
It cleans the surface and doesn't leave any significant marks.
The Scrubber is removable For Machine Washing.
It can be used in cars, windows, mirrors, screens, television.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment