Friday, March 3, 2017

15W Warm White LED Corn Light Bulb 100W Incandescent Replacement - E26 Socket 1500Lm Bright 3200K,for Home Lighting Garage Kitchen Bathroom Porch Bedroom Basement Work Shop Outdoor Lamp(2 Pack)

Great replacement!



I replaced a yellow bulb outside my front porch with these lights.
I turned it on and I immediately loved how bright it was; it really lit up the whole front porch and brought life to it, whereas my other bulbs didn't.

This bulb produces very bright and crisp light.
When looking at the bulb it is obvious that it is a high-quality product.

I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment