Thursday, March 2, 2017

ASCHOEN Womens Casual Stripes Patchwok A-line 2/3 Sleeve Swing Dress Blue S

Love this beautiful dress!



This dress is stretchy so the size small fits me perfectly.
It's so comfortable! Yet very chic.
I can wear it all day with no problems! 
The top is white and navy blue stripes.
The skirt is a soft cotton material that flows into an A-line shaped skirt with pleats.
The material is stretchy and not heavy.
The long sleeves are perfect for winter time.
I’m happy with my purchase and felt it needed a positive review.
Would I recommend to family and friends? = yes
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment