Wednesday, November 30, 2016

3 Pieces Blue Plaid Duvet Cover Set Full/Queen Size - Luxury Duvet Cover with 2 Pillow Shams by Exclusivo Mezcla

Very High Quality in Look and Feel!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/TEc3vrsnRRA


We absolutely love it!
The feel is even better than the look.
The color is gorgeous, so perfect!

It is so soft and comfortable and I love the look of the button up close.
I ordered the full/queen size and the dimensions are pretty much as advertised. It also came with two matching pillow shams to complete the bed set. 
To be honest, I'm never going to iron this, so was happy it was pretty much wrinkle free with no obvious shrinking or fading. It appears to be well made without any dropped seams or loose threads.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment