Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Women's V Neck Long Sleeve Lace Up Sweater Dress Top

Great Quality Sweater at a Great Price!


This sweater is so soft and beautiful!
The sweater runs true to size, as long as you follow the size guide.
 Love the soft feel and fit me perfectly!
The material is made of 80%Acrylic+20%Cotton. The fabric is very comfy and not itchy at all. 
It will work great with a pair of leggings or skinny jeans!
I
received many compliments at work while I was wearing it. It is the perfect sweater I'll admit, and the style is literally perfection.
I have added some pics for your reference.




This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment