Friday, November 4, 2016

Makeup Light Mirror, Charminer 16 LEDs Touch Light Illuminated Cosmetic Desktop Vanity Mirror with Stand,Handy Touching On/Off White

Wonderful lighted mirror keeps my face looking beautiful!




This Make up Mirror by Charminer is truly a must have for any woman.
I love the fact that I have the option of using battery power or USB power.
This mirror is definitely the one I choose when doing my makeup or grooming my eyebrows. 
The quality is very clear and the LEDs provide ample amount of light.
 The 16 LEDs has the perfect brightness for makeup and skincare.
It has a 180-degree free rotation which you can adjust it up and down to get the perfect angle, so it works on any height of counter top you might be using it on. 
Overall, the mirror provides great light, provides a clear image, and is handy for portable makeup application.
I have added some pics and video for your reference. 





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment