Wednesday, November 23, 2016

GEELOOK Oversized Square Women's Vintage Fashion Statement Sunglasses

Truly oversized, great quality for the price!


Youtube Video Link- https://youtu.be/trf4xWnFYYg


These glasses are very lightweight, durable, and comfortable to wear.
The fit of the sunglasses is good. They are not too tight or too loose, at least not on my head. I was able to put them on right out of the case and enjoy them all day.

These are very well made, seem kind of sturdy, especially for the price...can't beat it and looks great!
I got a lot of compliments when I wear them, they are truly oversized but you will love how they look on your face just in case you leave your long/mid-sized hair.

These definitely look like much more expensive glasses, and lots of people ask about them.
Package comes in a nice durable hard case. Inside the case is the sunglasses itself, and a soft cloth that can be used to clean your glasses and protect them from dirt and dust.
I have added some pics and video for your reference.






This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars. Extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment