Friday, November 11, 2016

Valdler Velvet Stackable 24 Grid Jewelry Tray Showcase Display Organizer

Spacious, functional and easy to organize Jewellery in a classy way!



This jewelry tray is very convenient if you have a lot of smaller jewelry or crafts supplies to organize.
This jewelry tray fits perfect as in perfect in my dresser and now I can see all my jewelry displayed so nicely and organized and the best part the look is so elegant!
The compartments are lined with a velvety fabric. 
It features 8 removable dividers to separate the jewelry tray into 24 equal sectional compartments.
The sleek jewelry tray can be used to store your earrings, necklace, bracelet, rings, watch and more. It helps to find you jewelry instantly and put your look together quickly.
This tray has made it easier to SEE what I own and made it easy to wear what I wanted without having to untangle my necklaces and bracelets.
I have added some pics for your reference. 





This is much better quality that I anticipated, and I feel that this deserves 5 stars.
All in all, extremely satisfied and happy with the product and I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment